Please call to book if you meet any of the below criteria as you may be at a higher risk if attending an appointment. You can discuss any concerns you have with one of our physiotherapists.
- 70 years of age or older
- BMI >40
- Weakened immune system e.g. RA, Diabetes, HIV, Pre-existing infection, alcohol
abuse, smoker, long term steroid use, Cancer diagnosis, heart condition, respiratory disorder e.g. asthma.
- Please be aware that we offer telephone or video consultations, please just call or email is you would like to use this service.
- We encourage the wearing of a face covering to appointments.
- Please attend alone.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment to allow adequate cleaning of the clinical areas in-between patients, and to reduce the risk of passing other patients when leaving the clinic.
- I understand that I must tell my Physiotherapist if I have had symptoms of Covid-19 (or been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms) within the last 14 days. The symptoms include: temperature, new cough, alteration in sense of taste and/or smell.
- I am aware my Physiotherapist will be wearing adequate PPE as per government guidelines, this includes: goggles, mask, apron and gloves.
- I agree to having my temperature taken at every appointment that I attend, and if it is classed as ‘high’, I understand that I will be declined treatment until you have contacted NHS services to advise you on self isolation and testing.